Aimed at the beginner with limited or no knowledge of graphic design, this introductory course combines theoretical and practical content within a professional, commercial perspective
Explore all aspects of graphic design being provided by our trainers and set yourself up for a career in fields such as art direction, advertising, branding and identity, design for screen and interactive design, editorial design, illustration, motion graphics or publishing.
On this 6 weeks course you’ll learn about graphic design in a way that reflects current industry practice. Gain the professional, creative and technical skills you’ll need to work successfully within the global design profession. Our graphic design course is known for producing industry-ready interdisciplinary graduates.
By the end of the course you’ll have developed a professional portfolio tailored to your own career aspirations and be ready to launch your career.
- Study a broad range of disciplines including branding, editorial design, graphic design, illustration, interactive design, information design, motion graphics and typography.
- Learn in a creative studio environment, using industry-standard equipment and software.
- Develop your professional skills through self-initiated work experience placements, industry competitions, collaborations with organisations and guest lectures.
- Opportunity to apply for work internship with different graphic design jobs in and around Nottingham
- Develop a professional portfolio tailored to your own career aspirations.
- Showcase your work at the end of the course
- Our graphic design degree has an excellent reputation for producing industry-ready, interdisciplinary graduates.
If you are interested in doing this course, please click here and fill in the form provided.
- Next >>